? ??????????????I Think I Love You? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (9 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1113 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????My Heartbeat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 8324 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????B BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

wHaT a LoNely saturdAy.....

woke up on 11something....
huh~~the room was so quiet....due to both of my roommates going back~~~
haihZzzz...
what a lonely saturday i need to face...






>>>tatataR, my breakfast + lunch....gardenia bread....







after breakfast....do some housework...
then...do my assignment---carving teeth...
then...on9 chit chat...
then...take a nap...





>>>my dinner~~~duno wat mee...but nice o~~hihihi






after dinner...do some typing assignment...
huh~~the connection pro let me damn bored!!!!
ahhh.....................................................
at last pass my night ad...


-----------------------------THE END-----------------------------
ivy...

0 comments: