? ??????????????I Think I Love You? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (9 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1113 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????My Heartbeat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 8324 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????B BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1st time take mc....

wah~~this is my 1st time take mc~~
due to my redness eye, n stomachache pro.....
huh...wake up on 930am...
cause of the nonstop rang from my caring mummy~~~~

>>>yesterday night buy d eye mo~~~~^^


oic....thanks for the caring for those my coursemate call me n some regards from them...

thanks ya...

sien dao~~~whole day in room again~~~


----------------------------THE END------------------------------

ivy...

0 comments: