? ??????????????I Think I Love You? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (9 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1113 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????My Heartbeat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 8324 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????B BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 20, 2009

AikkkKKkk......duriaN again~~~

plZzzzz....away from me....durian~~~

today went to class...
the lift is FULL with durian's smell~~~ZZzzzz.....
damn SMELLY!!!!!
huh~~~stop breathing inside lift...
luckily....my class just in level 5...
hihihi...at last, out from the lift!!!

lalalala~~~today back earlier~~~
such a kinda nice thing!!!!!

how know????(something bad gonna happen)

inside the bus....sudden got some smell pass to my nose....
can u guess what is that???

Ahhhhh!!!!! is DURIAN again wor!!!!!
really want faint.....
this time really cant stop breathing...
what can do??? need 15 mins to reach my hostel~~~
phew~~~~
durian!!!pls away from me................






FINALLY,
>>>reach my room successfully!!!!hihihi









-------------------------THE END------------------------
ivy...

0 comments: