? ??????????????I Think I Love You? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (9 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1113 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????My Heartbeat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 8324 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????B BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 3, 2009

mid autumn festival~~~

this year~~~
away from my hometown,
away from my lovely family,
away from my friend.....................
n come to here........

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
today----mid autumn festival..
not going to celebrate....
huh...
my mummy....
do calling me...n told me....how they wil celebrate it....huh....showing with me ler....
phew~~~~

hmmmmm.....standing beside the window....
waiting for the full moon,brightest moon..........
^^

happy MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL.....


---------------------THE END-----------------------------
ivy

2 comments:

Sir Freddie said...

i know mid autumn festival..my related from hong kong told me just now about that..it must be very interesting..

tommy said...

ivy!!no moon is available but got some of ur frens flying outside @@!!