? ??????????????I Think I Love You? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (9 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1113 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????My Heartbeat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (15 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 8324 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????B BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

yoga yoga~~~

lalalaR~~~
what a suprise news~~that my sch have organise the yoga class~~~
wuhu~~
hihihi........

today my roommate asked to join yoga class~~
N it just started only...

the 1st day i join the yoga class...
emmm...quite nice...^^
stil learning the basic thing~~^^

huh~~after the class...
sweating a lot....

the most worst is...........................
when i going up n down from the stairway...
my leg damn pain...the moment...i just felt like im an old lady....
swt swt swt....

------------------------------THE END-----------------------------
ivy

0 comments: